Sunday, October 7, 2007

I am definitely going for it !





Thanks for the photos. I started growing in my goatee this morning as I thought that would be my favorite look with my head shaved. It's my 49th birthday today and I went to the barber it got my haircut pretty short. It's a 1 going up to a 2 on the sides and back and a 3 or litter longer on top. I thought it would be best to ease into shaving it all off. I'll send you photos once I take the leap. I am definitely going for it in as soon as the goatee is grown in... a week or two. I'll send photos of my new look. Thanks for the quick response and having this service available. It really makes me confident to tell the barber to take it all off.

Cheers!

D
---

A rendered photo:

You can use my feedback here next to my photo....no problem.....D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very sexy

Anonymous said...

the miracles of photoshop..wow lol
nice :]

Anonymous said...

its ok. look hondsome